Thursday, October 30, 2008

Entertainment

I bought Darian a Tinkerbell chair awhile ago so she could sit in it and read or watch her movies and they ended up fighting over it and knocking eachother out so for Devyn's birthday I went and got another Tinkerbell chair so they can both sit in one. I thought it would solve the problem but now they disagree who gets to sit in which one. It is so funny. Devyn, for just turning 1 already has so much fight and independance in her especially around food. It's so funny watching her stand up for herself and not get 'bullied' by her big sister and sometimes Darian is so protective and careful around her and loves being a big sister.
Aunt Megan painted the letters D E V Y N for Devyn like she did for Darian but we have yet to hang them up on the wall. Darian found them tonight and lined them up on her bed and was so proud of it so I took a picture. She kept saying 'look it says Devyn'.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That's really funny :)

Anonymous said...

We need new pix please. - Tracy

Megan said...

seriously....a month and a half since a real post....ridiculous!!!