Blowing kisses to you.

Devyn started getting runny nose on V-day
and I didn't think much of it. Turned into a nasty one with a nasty cough to follow. Last week I took her and Darian to the Dr. because they both weren't doing well and... once again they both have Bronchiolitis (sp) which is the beginning stages of RSV. Apparently when they get it as babies (both of them did), it's likely that they will get it every year until they get older. They both handle it like troopers though and make the best of it.
and I didn't think much of it. Turned into a nasty one with a nasty cough to follow. Last week I took her and Darian to the Dr. because they both weren't doing well and... once again they both have Bronchiolitis (sp) which is the beginning stages of RSV. Apparently when they get it as babies (both of them did), it's likely that they will get it every year until they get older. They both handle it like troopers though and make the best of it.
2 comments:
love those giggles!
poor kid i hope they feel better soon
Post a Comment