

I can't believe she is already a week old. How fast time goes. We are getting settled but not much into a schedule were I can be coherent yet. She likes to be up all during the night and sound asleep for hours during the day. Hopefully tonight will work out better than the last as we tried to keep her up more today. I can't expect too much for only being 8 days old. I am fully enjoying being a mom. It still hasn't hit yet that I am one but I do enjoy just spending time with her holding her and snuggling with her. I could spend hours just admiring her little body. Her cheeks are so soft and hands and feet are so tiny. What a miracle.
1 comment:
I love baby Darian I can't believe how cute she is. You guys have the most beautiful baby ever
Post a Comment