Thursday, March 16, 2006

I Made It!

After

I have officially made it to my due date. This is the 40 week picture. At the Dr.'s appt today we scheduled a deliver/induction time for Saturday 3.18.06 at 6:30am. By that afternoon we should have a new baby girl to welcome to our family.








Before
This is the 24 week picture when I started out with my little 'bump'. What a difference.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every good and perfect gift does come from the Father, and so does His timing. You have come a long way and done extremely well taking care of our precious gift. You and Derron will be wonderful Godly parents because of the firm foundation you both have been taught at a very early age. Remember God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. And her children shall rise up and call her blessed. We love you Nikki and Derron, and thank Jesus for you daily.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.